Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Technorati

Well, I just discovered another tool that could be beneficial in my career. The website is called technorati, and it's basically a huge data base of blogs that people have created. The cool thing about this website is that there are so many topics that could be discovered. One thing that I thought was rather strange was there are three different ways to look up a topic of blogs, and only one way seems to be of good use. I searched for kinesiology under blogs, and I had 28 results pop up, but when I searched for kinesiology blogs under posts, tags, and blog directory I couldn't find anything. I wonder if that's because it's a fairly new tool and they're still working out the kinks. I guess that means I'll just have to search for what I need under the blogs section.

No comments:

Post a Comment