Thursday, May 27, 2010

Google Docs

Another cool discovery that I just had this week in my Masters program is the use of Google Docs. This is another great use of technology that could be very beneficial for my career. This would be an easy way to keep a good line of communication with my students and their parents. If I needed to send out some sort of memo or info sheet, I could create the document on google docs and have the students fill it out from the web. There shouldn't ever be any excuses for losing a paper or anything like that. It's nice that you can upload these documents onto google rather than having to save and store them on a zip drive. This would make it a much easier process to send files to other people since there is no need for attachments or emailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment